Sunday, December 15, 2013

Decisions

Well, clearly there is no diet that is going to work for me. I really just need to follow what my body tells me and what I've always known. I need to move. I need to exercise. I really enjoy sporting things like volleyball etc. I don't feel like I'm working out when I do that. Also, I need to stop eating when I'm not hungry. I eat because it's 'time' to eat. Most of the time I'm not hungry and I usually don't even want to eat but because it's meal time I do anyway. I'm tired of listening to all the 'studies' that say things like, "eat 6 small meals a day", or that I can never get my body back the way it used to be. Or, that it's "much harder to lose weight after the age of 40".That's stupid. My body knows what I need and if I can't get my body back the way it used to be then why would I even bother trying? I determine what my body needs and what it can and can't do. Stupid people. Today I didn't eat until noon. I wasn't hungry before that. No, I don't have to eat breakfast to jump start my metabolism. I also had a portion about 1/4 of what I would normally eat. I don't need to feel bloated in order to feel like I'm done eating. I have put on almost 15 pounds this year. Yikes. I haven't gained wait in many years so this was startling. I'm done with this.

No comments: